So, over the summer last year I cleaned up and re-upholstered some antiques that I had found. I pressured myself to pick out an uphostery fabric in one afternoon because I had a babysitter and I just wanted these chairs to be finished yesterday, sit-able, waiting in my living room for guests!
I ended up with a fabric that I wasnt crazy about, oh, maybe a week later.
Oh well. Live and learn.
And I did. After I'd decided to re-cover them I slowed down and decided what I was looking for. And then I waited. And waited. And then last week I was alone at a fabric store, and I saw it! On the "Sale" pile, none the less...
Here are my "new" chairs.