Friday, June 14, 2013

It must quickly pass by, and away we fly

Rocking out in five year old body and footy pajamas
 The past two weeks London has been saying the most interesting and often very funny things as she tries her hardest to tame the English language. I keep telling myself to write them down, write them down! Everything changes so fast and once you enter the next phase/month it's as if the last phase has evaporated. Looking back at my 12 month old is like a memory of another child!
^^Check it out! A land-line!^^
 But, we've also been talking about some the things that Spencer used to say and do. And although I'm sure there are plenty of precious details that have slipped like sand it's reassuring how many little phrases we can remember. "Wanna watch me cake a bath?" "Daddy, can I try your beard(beer)?" Motorcycles were gulla-gullas, chicken nuggets were gicken-gagas and he grew all of his teeth only to look like a really bad fighter a couple years later.
Younger sister Olivia about 5 1/2 years ago.


^^Spencer in 1st grade^^
 When Tyson first took this little video we thought he looked sooo big! Now he's grown out of the sweatshirt two years ago and he wore it to the last..
 
 
 
 


On Wednesday London told our friend Becky that there was an orange "mow-lawner" in the garage.

She also asked me if she could wear my glasses to play outside.
Me : "Why do you need glasses?"
London: "To keep my nose warm"

Spencer's name is Fesser, scrambled eggs are eggys, she loves to swing to Africa on the swing Daddy made and she pets her two elephants in the yard(very large rocks).

 
 
 
 
 So, I'll share these little tidbits in hopes in that my typing it will help embed it in my memory.
Or maybe in a few years we'll be sitting at a dinner table somewhere and you can remind me...



No comments:

Post a Comment