Tuesday, April 26, 2016

beauty among the brown




Does discontent lead to wanderlust, or does wanderlust lead to discontent? 
Either way, I've had a bad case of both this spring A few f our friends and family have gone on some major trips, or relocated. Watching them go through the excitement of change gets my imagination working over-time. I've lived in the same place for almost 10 years (not because of a lack of effort on my part) and there are just so many other places to be!
 But I do live in a beautiful place, so the other night when I went for a walk I grabbed my camera and made an effort to find the beauty around me and enjoy where I am. If I had moved here from somewhere else there would be plenty of things to be excited about. These pictures are all from within 5 feet of the road, and it took me about 25 minutes to find them. 
 While I was shooting them it struck me that with such a brown backdrop the fresh little shoots really glow with their colors, and their sharp miniature shapes stand out a little clearer.





I like the thought that these signs probably had a very inhospitable message on them at one point. And there's no trace of it left.

2 comments:

  1. If we are searching some thing in which we are expecting to to get effective of use full knowledge than we will surely go to the on this article and blogs.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. ศัลยกรรมตาสองชั้น
    • 1.กรีดหนังตา เป็นแนวทางที่รู้จักกันดีกับวิธีการทำตาสองชั้น หรือจะเรียกว่าวิธีมาตาฐานก็ว่าได้ เพราะว่ามีผู้ที่ทำตาสองชั้นด้วยวิธีการแบบนี้มีมากที่สุดเป็นอันดับหนึ่งเลยเดียว
    • 2.การเจาะรูหรือบางที่เรียกแนวทางการเย็บจุด เป็นการไม่ต้องกรีดหนังตาแม้กระนั้นกลายเป็นการเจาะรูเล็กๆที่กลีบตาห่างกัน 3-4 จุด สามารถเอานำไขมันส่วนเกินออกได้ แล้วต่อจากนั้นกระทำเย็บเงื่อนไหมไปตามแนวเส้นที่ได้กำหนดไว้กับกล้ามเนื้อตา จะมีผลให้กำเนิดเป็นตาสองชั้นขึ้น คุณลักษณะเด่นก็คือไม่กระตุ้นแล้วส่งผลให้มีการเกิดรอยแผลเป็น แล้วก็มีการบวมช้ำเพียงแค่เล็กๆน้อยๆ
    • 3.การเลเซอร์ คือการใช้เลเซอร์คลื่น plasma ยิงไปที่หนังตาทำให้มีหนังตา 2 ชั้นขึ้นมาอย่างราบรื่น ถึงจะเจ็บจี๊ดแทบจะร้องไห้ แม้กระนั้นคุณลักษณะเด่นก็คือทิ้งแผลเอาไว้น้อยมาก ใช้เวลาพักฟื้นน้อยมาก ดำรงชีวิตธรรมดาได้เกือบจะในทันที


    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete